Monday, June 10, 2013

This is my third week in Morgantown. I am loving this city to study. In Brazil I had lived in a big city, São Paulo. Maybe, São Paulo is the most important city in Brazil, everybody says that São Paulo doesn’t sleep, because there are a lot of things to do all the time, pubs, night clubs, theater movie, museums, bookstores and a lot of kind of restaurants. And now is strange live in a small city, like Morgantown, although I prefer here to study English, because here is easy to make friends. In Summer course everybody knows everybody, every time I see some friends in Mountainlair, I already make American, Aribian, Chinese and Japanese friends. It’s so trilling, because I can speak English with people that have different accents, and it’s very good to improve my English. In Brazil I had studied English, but it was so difficult to look up my speaking skills, because I didn’t practice every day, only once a week and here I practice every day. After summer I will go to university, so I need to improve all English skills, reading, speaking, listen and writing. And I am feeling that it’s work here. And I hope that I will come back to Brazil with a good English. 

No comments:

Post a Comment