Monday, June 24, 2013

On Sunday was the first time that I went to Movie Theater in Morgantown. Me and some friends watched “This is the end”. This movie talk about follows six friends trapped in a house after a series of strange and catastrophic events devastate Los Angeles. As the world unravels outside, dwindling supplies and cabin fever threaten to tear apart the friendships inside. Eventually, they are forced to leave the house, facing their fate and the true meaning of friendship and redemption. Sincerely, I didn’t like so much, I don’t know why, but I thought that it wasn’t have many actions, and I prefer something more exciting. However, watch all kind of English movies is good to improve my listen skills, now I will try to watch movie every weekend. On Tuesday was the first time in my life that I play American football, I played it in American Culture class. I loved, it was so exciting. First in the class teacher Drake told us about the rules, points on the game, player position and penalties, on the next week we went to play football. It’s so exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment