Monday, June 24, 2013

On Thursday I showed my presentation about American Restaurants on American culture class, I talked about  a lot of kind of restaurants, such as Mc Donalds and Burger King, that sell fast food, Taco Bell that sell Mexican food, Pizza Hut and Olive Garden that sell Italian food, among other. These the second time that I did English presentation, on the first time, on Business English class, I was so nervous, but on the second time in American Culture presentation I was relax, because I was study a lot my presentation. I thought that I improved im my presentation. On Saturday I went to cinema watch World War Z with my friends. World War Z is a 2013 apocalyptic horror film directed by Marc Forster. The screenplay by Matthew Michael Carnahan is loosely based on the 2006 novel of the same name by Max Brooks. The film stars Brad Pitt as Gerry Lane, a retired United Nations employee who must travel the world to find a way to stop a zombie pandemic. I loved this move, its catch-eye, all the time I was so exciting and ask what will happen. I won’t say the end of the movie, because everybody should watch this movie. It’s so exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment